Be part of the team that makes a difference and join the Alianah Humanity Welfare family today.
Our work at Al-Ianah could not be possible without you, the volunteers; they are our Superheroes. If you’re feeling like a superhero who wants to change lives, then sign up to become a volunteer below.
How you can help:
- Donate your time – Spare a few hours each week and make a difference.
- Donate your ideas – Share your great ideas with us.
- Donate your skills – Utilise your talents to help others.
- Volunteer at events – Help at our numerous fundraising events happening around the country throughout the year.
- Organise your own fundraising activities – This could be anything from bike riding to family fun days or even coffee mornings.
- Collections – Collections from your Mosque, school, university or even group of friends, as collections help raise vital funds needed to save lives and keep our projects active.
- Promote Al- Ianah Humanity Welfare – Get active and promote Al-Ianah Humanity Welfare on social media, at work, at university, madrasah or even in your local clubs / groups that you participate in.
Become a fundraiser in 3 easy steps:
- Pick a project from the Alianah appeals page that you want to raise funds for.
- Create your own fundraising page via BT MyDonate.
- Circulate the MyDonate fundraising page you created across your social media networks, in your place of study / work and amongst your family and friends and ask them to support your efforts by donating generously.
The Al-Ianah team will do anything it can to support your fundraising initiatives. Just get in touch.
Become a volunteer and earn rewards in this world and in the hereafter.